We went to a party this Sunday
Jan. 22nd, 2019 11:48 pmMore specifically, a sex/kink party opposite Arisia. I went with Phoenix, and met the Fuzzherder there with their partner. Debauchery happened in a couple different configurations of some of the four of us, and ended up with Phoenix, Fuzzherder and I nekkid atop a pile of mattresses we dubbed "Fuck Mountain."
I love that I am finally in a pair of relationships where my joy in shameless fun of the kink & sex variety is not only permissible, but actively reveled in. And being the same for them is further delightful.
Phoenix and I had both planned/hoped to find new people to pounce, but that never organically happened, and we didn't want it badly enough to go actively prowling. I do definitely think I/we could use some new fun people to play with, as that is awesome, but am not sure how to make it happen. Being shy in not immediately obvious to other people ways kinda sucks.
I also love that for all the pervy stuff we did, one of the scenes was just me in my underwear lying curled up around the Fuzzherder while they stroked my skin with fingertips and claws. As she mentioned elsewhere, the important part isn't edge play, it is connected play.